Friday, January 23, 2009

In China and Almost Home!

Sarah has been having a great time in China with mommy and daddy, and has been doing so well with her (and my!) new sister, Chayah! I am so proud of her! I miss my girl so much cause they have been in China since January 8th, but tomorrow, January 24th, they are coming home! Hopefully you've been following their journey on Chayah's blog HERE.
Now that my two mei mei's (little sisters) will be home, this blog name will finally be true with "Mei Mei Adventures"! ;)
Here they are together at last!!With Baba and Mama on Gotcha Day (1/11)

Two Beautiful Dancing Princesses in Guangzhou

My cuties :)

At the White Swan

On the Red Couch!

1 comment:

2 China 4 Addison said...

SOO cute! I have loved following their journey through China.
THanks for keeping us updated, you do a great job.