Sunday, November 8, 2009

Orphan Sunday HOPE

Today, November 8th, is Orphan Sunday. Steven Curtis Chapman, Show Hope, and Cry of the Orphan put on an awesome Orphan Sunday special this evening. We watched it through a live webcast and I loved it! No matter how many times I hear the statistics on orphans worldwide, each time it still strikes me. There are 143 million orphans around the world today. Before, Sarah and Chayah were apart of that number. Today, they watched the broadcast with us, in our arms and cuddling on the couch watching the TV. They even jumped up and danced along with the adorable and excellent Children of the World Choir. Chayah sang along and excitedly said, "This is my favorite song!" when Steven Curtis Chapman sang Hillsong's "Mighty to Save". With speakers and music, it was just an awesome show!




Also, I just finished making a video to the song "Orphans of God" by Avalon.. For those of you who have followed for awhile, you may remember that I posted another one to this song a while back, this is the updated version to that one.. also, I made this one to specially feature Our Creator's HOPE: Helping with Orphan Placement Expenses.
Here's the video:

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

We love you and your family! Your very precious to us! May God continue to bless your lives! I am definitely going to watch the replay on Friday!!!