Monday, March 15, 2010

My Sponsor Child

The other night I went to a Winter Jam concert. It was an awesome night- with the emphasis being on Holt International's sponsorship program for orphans. I was so excited when they started to talk about Holt and even though the bands were pretty awesome to hear, my favorite part of the night was when the speaker, Tony Nolan, came out on stage with his family and introduced his newly home little three year old daughter from China. By the time they had finished talking about it, I decided to start sponsoring a child. So, to introduce my sponsor child, this is Bo Yu. She is from China and is four years old. She is so adorable and I love her. I am very excited to get the opportunity to sponsor her and can't wait to get more info on her that is supposed to come within the next few weeks.Me and my friend, Becca, with our sponsor children :)

No comments: