Monday, November 1, 2010

Beautiful Girls and Cute Dolls

Sarah wants to say, "I like my doll best! My doll was so needing full and I wanted one. Thank you for one! I am thankful. I like everything the best about my doll! I am thankful sooo much that I'm gonna get a pillow pet too so so so so! Sooooo oh oh oh oh we will take our toys, A*merican Girls, to school! "


Chayah says, "I love my doll! She is pretty. Thank you that you gave us the doll! You are so kind to us. You're pretty! I love my doll sooooooo much that I'm gonna bring her for my show-and-tell tomorrow! I take her wherever I go. This is her first time going to a Christian school and that she love me! The end!"


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Love love love these pictures!!! Great job Staci! Also...am I noticing new clothes? :)