Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah

It's a big name in the news recently and Sarah is very excited about that! Last night she ran in the room to get a toy while I was watching the Republican National Convention and the Governor of Hawaii was speaking about Sarah Palin. She said something about just "Sarah". Sarah (I know, this could get confusing with all of the Sarah's, but then, that's the title of the post too) whipped her head around, looked up at the TV, then looked back and me with a very surprised look on her face and said, "My name is Sarah!!!!" We are all very excited about McCain's choice of Sarah Palin, especially Sarah Lu, who, is also matching to her name not only with "Sarah" but also with Lu! Sarah Palin's middle name is Louise, so she could also be Sarah Lu! Sarah has decided that in fact, "Sarah Rules!" and I couldn't agree more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with little Sarah... Sarah does indeed rule!

2 China 4 Addison said...

I love it!! Sarah DEFINITELY rules! (both of them!) :)

Anonymous said...

Go Sarah!!!!!

Mabel

Lexie said...

Sarah Rules for sure! Especially your Sarah! :0)

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

thats really cute!