Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Funny Girl and Her Quotes


The other day while Sarah was eating lunch, I started taking some pictures of her. Being the hilarious little girl that she is, she was making some pretty funny faces for me! These pictures show a bit of Sarah's personality- extremely funny and soo much fun! Looking at them is looking at the real Sarah; how she acts and plays. She is so much fun and filled with so much joy. I am so thankful that I am blessed enough to be one of her big sisters and be able to watch her grow into the person that she is becoming. It is such a blessing to spend every moment with her. I love my silly Sarah! And just for fun, here are some 'Sarah Lu Quotes'!

"If an iceberg doesn't land on you, it'll be good."

Sarah: "Rachael, do you have a jump rope?"
Rachael: "No, I don't have a jump rope. Why do you want a jump rope, Sarah?"
Sarah: "Because I know many pirates."

"If you don't do anything like a princess, my name is Princess Eloise- kingdom of beautiful things. But if it isn't a ship, then you shouldn't get on it!" (inspired by veggietales: the pirates who don't do anything movie, about princess eloise on her ship)

"I miss Rachael so much I can't eat another bite." (about big sister Rachael who goes to college across state)

"I'm gonna go to the Princess Academy, only for good princesses and no boys."

"If I'm the Princess, then you're the 'getter'. You know, the food-getter who got my food for me?! And Chrissy, you are the person who picks out the outfits and puts them on the Princess... Food-getter, can you please get me some food, which would be pizza. Thank You! Because ALL Princesses say 'Thank You'!"

2 comments:

Lexie said...

What a silly girl! And I am always up for some Sarah quotes. Just too funny!
Lexie

2 China 4 Addison said...

Too funny!
And I love the pics.....I love seeing her little (big!) personality. Hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving.