Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bolt, Anyone?

We took Sarah to see Disney's Bolt last week and she really enjoyed it! The story is all about a girl and her dog, which inspired this picture with Wesley when we got back from the theater (The white on his head is powdered sugar which had just accidentally been dropped on his head). Sarah is totally an animal-lover and loves her baby Wesley (and puppy Lilly, too)! Being the dog lover that I am, I thought Bolt was pretty cute too. :)
This is a song that Sarah wrote and sang to Wesley a few days before seeing the movie;
it is SO sweet!

"You are the greatest dog in the whole world;
At times you are bad, I still love you...
You are great; You are great!"

1 comment:

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

thank you so much for my sweet comment =] it really helps me to know that others are waiting as well. We all have God with us!

Thanks again =]