Thursday, December 18, 2008

Two Years Gotcha

Sarah and Adam together! From China, all the way home, and still together! :)


December 11th was Sarah's two year gotcha anniversary! And this year, she had a very special day with some of her best friends! Sarah had a super fun day with Adam ("Di Di"!!!) and Neil! Very sadly for me, I wasn't able to go along! It was my last day of finals week and I had to be at school. But thank you so much, Cheri, for the pictures!! They are SO cute!! And I so wish I could have been there too! We will definitely need to get together with Adam and Neil again soon! Sarah loves playing with them, and I need to see them this time too! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.Singleton.family!..It's.Melissa.Trudo.from.Sears.Optical!..I.love.you.guys!.and.feel.extremely.blessed.to.have.met.you.!..I'm.so.proud.of.your.family!..GOD.Bless.everything.you.have.done.and.will.do!..Sarah's.so.cute!.and.so.is.Chaya!..I.can't.wait.to.meet.her.next!..Keep.in.touch!..and.I.will.definitly.be.keeping.my.eye.out.for.new.posts!

In.my.prayers.and.thoughts.you.and.your.family.will.stay!