Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just a stop on the road

As we were driving back from a fun Historical day where we were visiting one of the stops on the Underground Railroad, we saw this adorable church along the road and just had to stop to see it. It is so cute, and with all the trees around it, it really is just a beautiful spot.. also, did you notice the amazing blue sky in this picture? I love the sky when it is bright blue with puffy white clouds, I just adore it. It's beautiful!! Anyway, we all got out to stretch our legs on the trip and had a very fun time walking around and seeing this gorgeous little spot.. which I of course decided was the perfect photo op for two certain little girls who were looking especially cute in their little matching dresses that day (despite the fact that a certain someone decided to eat her lollipop and have a sticky blueish green face.. ;) Just makes it all the more Sarah-like and authentic!

Sarah and Chayah in the wagon

Two gorgeous girls in the gazebo.Beautiful Chayah.

I love how this picture turned out. So grand, yet so simple. The grandeur of the setting ..take a look at that archway! it's amazing! and huge!.. with the simplicity of barefoot little girls in white dresses smelling flowers :)
Smiles :)So sweet.

Sisters :)

Love this. love those girls!

Sweet Sarah

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

I just love the church, its so cute!! The girls are growing up so fast. I just cant believe how beautiful they are. I am so excited that we will always be a part of their life :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful pics. You should make a post like this every day Staci, I come to re look over these pics again and again, I miss my girls, keep adding pics!!! :) (ps you've really been doing great at blogging lately, i always get excited)