Sunday, September 26, 2010

Winter


Today Chayah started telling me about how excited she is for winter to come. When I asked her why she was so excited for it she replied, "'Cause we get to push Micah down in the snow and put snow in his face!!" (last winter, she did this. evidently it was the highlight of her time playing in the snow)... I then decided to ask Sarah what she was most excited to get to do once it is winter again.. She replied, "We get to eat ice sickles! ... And I have one more- we get to have snow ball fights!!". Chayah also had to add in, "Oh, we should make a snowman too", but of course, that was only after we had discussed pushing our brother-in-law into the snow, putting snow in his face, and having snow ball fights... this is comforting ;) Sounds like we are going to have a great winter this year!!

note: picture is from last winter..but it is oh soo adorably cute! i may be a bit biased, but my little sisters=prettiest little girls on the face of the planet :)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

LOL. I can't wait till you can smash snow in Micah's face Chayah! I'll help you ;)