Thursday, September 30, 2010

Look who lost her very first tooth!

Sarah Lu lost her very first tooth this evening! I was at school taking a test and mommy was at a Bible study. Sarah and Chayah went out to get ice cream cones with daddy and that is when it happened! According to Sarah, it went like this, "I bited into my ice cream and bited on my tooth and I spit it out!" :) Sooo cute! Her first tooth was lost biting into her ice cream (from what I can gather, it was the ice cream that she was biting into, not the cone).. As she was telling me about it she asked me about the tooth fairy and asked, "Can I have four dollars or one? Either is fine.. But, I can I have four??" .. You see, she is currently raising money to buy a p*illow pet. She has wanted one for sometime and is always asking for one- which makes the perfect opportunity for her to have to earn it through doing some extra little chores around the house to earn money for it. (As I was posting this, she just came in to my room and tried to sell me a brownie. for $1. yeah, she's a little salesperson now ;) But this little salesperson now has one less tooth in her mouth and is super excited about that!
see the little gap? its on the bottom and super tiny, but there used to be a tooth there!!
ps. watch the video of Sarah explaining how she lost her tooth. soooo cute :]

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Awww Sarah, so proud of you that you lost your first tooth! Wow! Wish I could have been there, Daddy was quite lucky to get to experience that with you, and how fun to loose it at the ice cream parlor! :) Thats a perfect first lost tooth story! :) I love you Sarah and miss you more than anything! XOXOXOX